Friday 8 July 2016

Report Reflection



Report Reflection for Mid Year


How have the learning muscles helped you with your learning in Maths and/or Literacy and in one other learning area for example Matariki, P.E, Art or Camp?


  • No bling
  • Options = Maths & Literacy plus one other listed
  • Maths or Literacy plus one other listed (e.g. maths and your choice; literacy and your choice)

The learning muscles helped me with Math and at camp.
For Maths it was really hard at the start but then I heard that we should question our buddy and then I started to understand.
Camp- For camp I did not know what to do there like what bed am I but then somebody showed me what to do and who to sleep with and then I saw signs up on the doors and walls like who and where to sleep in and I was with Henry's mum, Mrs Lowe, Chaahat and janice.
Literacy- In writing I am learning to use my managing distractions muscle so that I focus on my writing.    




No comments:

Post a Comment