Friday 17 March 2017

My special place

My special place
Havelock north pools

“There are four lifeguards to protect the people that are drowning or Being mean they can tell them to stop. They also have a shop that you can eat stuff but you have to buy it with your money.But the funny bit is that they always talk and they never stop talking, well that makes me laugh every time I come to the Havelock pools. The only thing that makes me stop laughing is go under water or go out of the Havelock pools or not look at the life guards.

There are four pools.There’s a little one, a medium  one, big ones and really big ones. My favorite one is the really big one because you can jump in and see if you can touch the bottom. Also about the that pool I love to swim in it like swimming lessons.And for the swimming lessons I came first in the nui swimming sports at school so yeah. Nui swimming is basically a race and I love it because I won 1 place and I was excited so much.Then my dad said that I’m in the interschools and I did not like the interschools because I’ve never been to the interschools and it was terrible.The four pools are big but not that big.

Sometimes there can be 24 people OH NO! But on Monday there isn't much because it’s a school day well if they are open. About the people I love going there because you can find your friends that goes to school with you or you can make friends with someone. For some reason you could even find your family too.
Other facilities is the basketball court and I never do it because what if it bounce’s on the ground and goes in the water, I can’t get it. That will be cr-r-r-repy.
So I leave it for the big children to play with. I never play with it because it is so scary.”

Thank you for reading
My goals
What was tricky about my learning was remembering the day I went to the havelock pools and it was tricky to remembering because it was a long time.

I used my perseverance muscle on writing because I do not love writing but I do like writing.

Next time I will keep on going and stop talking to other people while I’m writing.

What’s good about my learning is that I worked really well in my writing.The other bit was that I need to put more detail in my writing and It turned out very good.

One thing I need to improve upon is next time I will keep on going and stop talking to other people while I’m writing.

What helped my learning is that the teachers because they tell you more detail and it get’s more easier.  Thank you teachers for supporting my work.                                                                     

2 comments:

  1. The good workWow Lorena I really love that detail in your writing and those wow words keep up by Pinenga Margaret Rolls

    ReplyDelete
  2. i liked that you described about the life guards

    ReplyDelete