Tuesday 17 May 2016

A Moment in Time

          A moment in time- In The Swimming Pool

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!!!!!!!!! We are at the onekawa pool’s. “I ’m going in the middle one because it’s warm.” Even Jeevanjot and Rana did too. We were having a race from the start to the end of the pool. Jeevanjot won heaps of times and I won once but I can’t remember if Rana did. Oh well it doesn't matter really. Rana and I were doing freestyle and Jeevanjot had a board then I said “I don't want to play.’’   “ I asked if I could play with Maddy and she said yes so i did and we played whoever goes underwater the longest wins and I won.’’

Reflection: Make sure I put my fullstops in the right place.       

1 comment:

  1. WOW!Lorena that is a good story i like how you side lots of detail but say how you are feeling

    ReplyDelete